American Legion Scholarship Program
Amount Awarded: $500
- The completed application is signed and dated by both student (applicant and member’s name).
- The official transcript bearing the school’s seal is included.
- Transcripts must include grades through the student’s last completed semester. Email your school counselor for assistance in obtaining the official transcript. You may send the unofficial one to us and have the counselor send the official one to us.
- A typed document of the Getting to Know You essay. The Scholarship Committee can only learn about you, your life experiences, and your
goals for the future from the information you supply.
- Send the application to the following address:
Yardley American Legion
215 South Main Street
Yardley, PA 19067
- Applications must be received by April 30th and posted marked by April 15th.