Welcome to the American Legion of Knowles - Doyle Post 317
“ALL GAVE SOME - SOME GAVE ALL”
“Dedicated to the memory of all who proudly served and protected their country.”
Which Organization Are You Interested In?
Sons of the American Legion
American Legion Auxiliary
American Legion Riders
- 1Post 317 Riders Reginal meeting12:00 am - 12:00 amRiders Reginal Mtg. , ...
- 2Eagles Games12:00 pmWatch Eagles Games , ...
- 4S.A.L. Meeting7:30 pmSons of the American Legion membership meeting is the first Tuesday of every month. , ...
- 5AL Post 317 Executive Board Meeting6:30 pmAL Post 317 Executive Board Meeting , ...
- 7Hall Rental4:00 pmPrivate Party , ...
- 84th Annual Veterans Appreciation Picnic1:00 pm - 7:00 pmVeterans Picnic , ...Hall Rental4:00 pmPrivate Party , ...
- 11Legion Riders Meeting4:00 pmLegion Riders Meeting , ...
- 18Legion General Meeting7:30 pmLegion General Meeting , ...
- 22Hall Rental4:00 pmPrivate Party , ...
- 25Auxiliary General Meeting7:00 pmAuxiliary General Meeting , ...
- 28Hall Rental4:00 pmPrivate Party , ...
- 29Halloween Country Line Dancing7:00 pmHalloween celebration , ...Country Line Dancing7:00 pmLine Dancing , ...
- 30Eagles Games12:00 pmWatch Eagles Games , ...
Become A Member
Legionnaire Membership Eligibility Requirements
Your 2023 dues are now due to the Legion. These dues have to be paid by the end of December. We prefer that you pay directly to the Legion, but if necessary please pay directly online, however please note that we do not receive confirmation that you paid to the state for some time. That is why we prefer that you pay directly to the legion.
If you have served federal active duty in the United States
Armed Forces since December 7, 1941, and have been
honorably discharged or are still serving – you are eligible
for membership in The American Legion!
*Because eligibility dates remain open, all active duty members of
the U.S. Armed Forces are eligible to join The American Legion at this
time, until the date of the end of hostilities as determined by the
government of the United States.
Adapted from www.legion.org
- Yearly Dues are $35.00 per Year
- All dues are required by December of the year prior
- Legionnaires: $35.00 Per Year