Welcome to the American Legion of Knowles - Doyle Post 317
“ALL GAVE SOME - SOME GAVE ALL”
“Dedicated to the memory of all who proudly served and protected their country.”
Which Organization Are You Interested In?
Sons of the American Legion
American Legion Auxiliary
American Legion Riders
Yardley Fest for the Vets: A Community Oktoberfest
- 2Boro Christmas Parade3:00 pmBoro Christmas Parade , ...
- 5S.A.L. Meeting7:30 pmSons of the American Legion membership meeting is the first Tuesday of every month. , ...
- 6AL Post 317 Executive Board Meeting6:30 pmAL Post 317 Executive Board Meeting , ...
- 9Country line Dancing4:00 pmLine Dancing , ...
- 12Legion Riders Meeting4:00 pmLegion Riders Meeting , ...
- 16Auxiliary is hosting a Christmas Party and Silent Auction6:00 pm - 10:00 pmChristmas Party Yardley Post 317, tickets are $20.00 per person available at the bar.DECEMBER 16th 2023, 6 to 10 pm Dinner 6:30pm . . . Music & Dancing Join us for fun, food, music, & holiday cheer Turkey with Gravy & Stuffing, Home Style Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, String Beans, Tossed Salad, Cranberry Sauc , ...
- 19Legion General Meeting7:30 pmLegion General Meeting , ...
- 26Auxiliary General Meeting7:00 pmAuxiliary General Meeting , ...
Become A Member
Legionnaire Membership Eligibility Requirements
Your 2023 dues are now due to the Legion. These dues have to be paid by the end of December. We prefer that you pay directly to the Legion, but if necessary please pay directly online, however please note that we do not receive confirmation that you paid to the state for some time. That is why we prefer that you pay directly to the legion.
If you have served federal active duty in the United States
Armed Forces since December 7, 1941, and have been
honorably discharged or are still serving – you are eligible
for membership in The American Legion!
*Because eligibility dates remain open, all active duty members of
the U.S. Armed Forces are eligible to join The American Legion at this
time, until the date of the end of hostilities as determined by the
government of the United States.
Adapted from www.legion.org
- Yearly Dues are $35.00 per Year
- All dues are required by December of the year prior
- Legionnaires: $35.00 Per Year